Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Hero 7 black tradeUp program shipping label from UPS didn’t received

I order my hero 7 black tradeUp and didn’t get the shipping label from UPS. I checked both spam and inbox. Nothing came. I am buying this for an trip in May and would like to get it before.... please help me get the shipping label ASAP so I will get my Hero 7 black on time.

Thank you
From first time GoPro customer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Hero 7 black tradeUp program shipping label from UPS didn’t received

Hello @tsanang. We have sent you the return label gain. Please check your inbox. You should be using one from UPS. Feel free to post back for any other question or concern. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @tsanang. We have sent you the return label gain. Please check your inbox. You should be using one from UPS. Feel free to post back for any other question or concern. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Wow, that was very quick response. Surprise with customer service! I have got the shipping label. Thank you so much 🙏🏻
Highlighted
GoPro

@tsanang, feel free to post back if you have any further questions. Stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!

Highlighted
Tourist

I have sent my trade up camera but on the order status, it is still pending for the GoPro camera to be send to me. How long will it take to get it to me?
Highlighted
GoPro

@tsanang, after we receive your trade-in camera, we’ll charge the payment method provided and ship your new GoPro within 14 days. You can check the tracking number associated to your trade-in camera. Has it already been past 48 hours since it was delivered?

Highlighted
Tourist

Yes.
Highlighted
GoPro

@tsanang, please let our Support team know so they can take a look into the details of your TradeUp order. Ensure to have your sales order and the tracking number ready for any information that they may need. You may reach them by phone or chat.