Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Hero 7 black + mic adapter drain Baterry while camera Off

Hi i have a issues Only while Mic Adapter is connected, Drain   drain Baterry while camera Off. Update 1.80

In update 1.7 no have issues =(  drain Baterry while camera Off + mic adapter connected. 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Hero 7 black + mic adapter drain Baterry while camera Off

Yes, I have already tried, I have 2 hero 7, and with both it happens to me, only when I leave the mic adapter connected, this did not happen before. Only with 1.80 update

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Tourist

@fishycomics wrote:

Not all GoPros work the same.  I had sound issues with FW 01.80.  I went Back to FW 01.70 gopro here wanted to  rule outtheir products and blame everyting we got that is not theirs. they delay replying to a issue when it is a known fact.

If your camera is causing a drain they want you to simply remove the external mic and test out that theory, then they'llsay. unplung the external adapter that will cure your problem.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I have already tried, I have 2 hero 7, and with both it happens to me, only when I leave the mic adapter connected, this did not happen before. Only with 1.80 update

Highlighted
Adventurer

Well then there is an issue with both your camera's then, right FW 01.80 should not drain the battery with the promic. I wonder why mine does not drain  with FW 01.80      guess you may want to contact a gopr orep ask them if  both camera's need repairing

All Replies
Highlighted
Adventurer

Not all GoPros work the same.  I had sound issues with FW 01.80.  I went Back to FW 01.70 gopro here wanted to  rule outtheir products and blame everyting we got that is not theirs. they delay replying to a issue when it is a known fact.

If your camera is causing a drain they want you to simply remove the external mic and test out that theory, then they'llsay. unplung the external adapter that will cure your problem.

Highlighted
Tourist

Highlighted
Tourist

@fishycomics wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Highlighted
Adventurer

Well then there is an issue with both your camera's then, right FW 01.80 should not drain the battery with the promic. I wonder why mine does not drain  with FW 01.80      guess you may want to contact a gopr orep ask them if  both camera's need repairing