Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Hero 7 battery drain

I sure hope so cuz I've took my GoPro back once returned it and then got another one from GoPro and still the same issues!! I just rather stick with GoPro 6.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @peterbilt. Sorry to hear about the trouble. If you haven't yet, please get in touch with our Support team. They will be able help with the issue. You may reach them by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . 

Highlighted
Sightseer

It is the product's job to accomodate the user, not the user's job to accomodate the product.   

Highlighted
Hiker

I did already!!!! Also I had another issue of not being able to record upside down then support said it was a defect I had to exchanged the hero 7 one time already..spent a week and a half with out it and still didn't fix the issue ..... Now they want me to do it again....I still use it for right side up stability but thats it!!! Other than that I'm sticking with hero 6 with most of my shots
Highlighted
Hiker

@mariustanya wrote:

Hello @peterbilt. Sorry to hear about the trouble. If you haven't yet, please get in touch with our Support team. They will be able help with the issue. You may reach them by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . 

You guys have some set posting the same crap over and over again!! Fix the dam cameras or give us our money back!!

Highlighted
Hiker

Can’t believe they still say the same crap! I don’t believe it is fixable with firmware.
I’ve had three sevens and all went back for a refund.
I now have the osmo action and it’s brilliant!
Highlighted
Explorer

The condensation buildup on the front LCD is awesome!
Highlighted
Adventurer

[ Edited ]

Well there is  big difference of trapped water and entry water.

At least the company did  one and the other  the users.

Lol