Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Hero 7 battery drain

"This way, they will be able to help you with the next steps"

Are you for real?, why don't you just post the 'next steps' here?.  Or do you want to tell everyone who contact Support the 'secret' fix?.  Not only that, by you'll have to through their recipe of troubleshooting steps (did you turn off the camera?, if wifi off?, is gps off?, voice command on?, approved SD card, original battery?, we'll send you a replacement, etc,etc,etc). Unbelieable. 

Highlighted
Tourist

For sure my last GOPRO.
I am gonna try to contact Some YouTube vloggers.
Maybe the can test de GOPRO 7 again and then we know if there is a honest opinion from them and not a sponsered one.
Highlighted
Tourist

So guys I have sent replys to 3 influencers a message on Youtube regarding there GOPRO 7 test and review vlog.

I don’t know if the will do something with it, but people have to know when buying this camera.

Highlighted
Hiker

This is a joke. You get 30 days to return it, within that 30 days they keep you strung along with replacememnt units that take 2 weeks to get to you, and after the 30 days you are stuck with it! So my intire Gopro hero 7 black experience is gonna be waiting for new ones to arrive that have the same problem! Doesnt get more conniving than this.. Thanks Nick Woodman!

Highlighted
Adventurer

Yep sounds like a million plus cameras and a fraction of users.. can't be that bad or is it.. 

Highlighted
Hiker

A fraction that are actually complaining on here yes! But this problem is massive and wide spread. Out of the million cameras, 500k of them are still sitting on shelves.
Highlighted
Hiker

I have spoken with technical support and it tells me the following:

Captura.PNG

That he has one and the problem does not happen to him... I dont believe it

Highlighted
Hiker

Betreff: Hero 7 battery drain

We know that already. Not all have this problem. Only some of them!