Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Hero 7 battery drain

Hello Everyone. Sorry to hear about your trouble with the camera. If you have already performed recommended troubleshooting steps (manually update camera, use recommended SD card, turn off features such Wi-Fi, wake on voice, and the like, charge the camera properly using GoPro provided battery and USB-C charging cable) and the issue on battery drain is still being observed, let our Support team know. This way, they will be able to help you with the next steps. When you contact Support, please have your camera and camera information ready so you get assisted as quickly as possible. You may reach the team by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

Are you freaking serious???

Did you guys read ANYTHING we wrote?
Are we just talking to bots?
Is this people getting paid?

Highlighted
Hiker

I have nothing more to say about them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D5Sa2Yq-2g

Circus Theme music sorry about the sound it cuts of at the end, stupid.
Highlighted
Hiker

I agree. Do not tell your customers to go to the technical service for this problem, there they do not have the solution, the solution must come through a firmware update that already takes too long.

I have had five different cameras and they all have this problem.

Highlighted
Hiker

What a joke!
I wonder if mr Woodman realises what a pile of crap his latest camera is or whether his staff keep the truth away from him. Although as a multi billionaire I suspect he doesn’t give a f—k
Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

I'm sure there are enough dispondant hero 7 owners here to start one.  

Highlighted
Hiker

"Hello Everyone. Sorry to hear about your trouble with the camera. If you have already performed recommended troubleshooting steps (manually update camera, use recommended SD card, turn off features such Wi-Fi, wake on voice, and the like, charge the camera properly using GoPro provided battery and USB-C charging cable) and the issue on battery drain is still being observed, let our Support team know. This way, they will be able to help you with the next steps. When you contact Support, please have your camera and camera information ready so you get assisted as quickly as possible. You may reach the team by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Thanks!"

I cant believe Go Pro posted this!! This is the same crap you get when you call! Except when you demand a supervisor and they finally admit it!

This is unbeliveable! And they are still selling these and not telling anyone!

Highlighted
Hiker

[ Edited ]

GoPro nowadays is just acting like one of those scam companies. So disappointing.
I guess they will go bankrupt soon and they are just trying to save whatever they can.
They have no clue what they´re doing or how to run a company.
So sad we trusted them.
Did anyone tried to reach them by Twitter, or in other public way?

Bad publicity is something they probably don´t want. It´s really weird that there are not many videos on youtube talking about this.