Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Hero 7 Silver cracked lens

Hi there,
I purchased a GoPro Hero 7 Silver around 4 months back and just took it on my first trip to Europe. I had a slip on a hike and fell on landed on my side - with my GoPro in my pocket and my lens screen has cracked - right over the lens so any photo taken now has a giant blur through the image, completely removing the ability to take any shots with it.
Since then, it has also frozen on the USB Connected screen on the back whilst attempting to upload photos.
Is there anything that can be done?

Thanks

Highlighted
Explorer

Re: Hero 7 Silver cracked lens

Do you have GoPro Plus?
If you live in one of the countries listed in this article, then you can get up to two camera replacements per year, even for accidental damage. GoPro Plus is free for the first month, so even if you don't have it, it's worth signing up.

If (once) you have GoPro Plus, contact the GoPro Support Team via chat using the same email and they can help you out.

Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Hero 7 Silver cracked lens

call gopro, last resort always work.  good luck in the  options they give, you never know, and glad you are alright.