03-09-2019 05:59 AM
03-09-2019 05:09 PM
Sorry to hear about the trouble with the camera, @cooldusk67083. If you have not done it yet, try re-flashing the camera firmware following the steps below:
- Go to the Update page and choose your HERO7 camera.
- Under "Other ways to update" at the base of the page, click "Update your camera manually."
- Enter your Serial Number and other requested information, click Next Step.
- Click "Download Update."
- Click "Click here to download firmware."
- Follow the steps on the screen for detailed instructions for your operating system.
Make sure that the camera is charged to at least 50% and that the SD card is formatted prior to the update process. Let us know how it goes.
03-10-2019 10:25 AM
03-10-2019 11:08 AM
We appreciate you going through the suggested troubleshooting steps, @cooldusk67083. In this case, it would be best to get in touch with our Support team so they can walk you through the next steps. When you contact Support at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs , please have camera information ready, as well as proof of purchase so you can get assisted as quickly as possible. You may reach the team by phone or chat.
Alternatively, you may get in touch with the seller (if not GoPro) for a faster turn around. Let us know how it works out. Thanks!