Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Hero 7 Shipping Date

Hi I pre-ordered Hero 7 Black. Is there a shipping date available?  thanks

Adventurer

Re: Hero 7 Shipping Date

Check the email that you got. That should have a ship date. Also you can call or chat with GoPro. The site does not offer that info at all. Get with a rep please.

Just remember there can be a delay if sold out. Backorders etc
Tourist

thanks it does show Oct 2
Tourist

I oreded it here on GoPro istead of my usual, B&H, because it said it would ship on or before Octber 2. It's now October 3 and not shipping info. 

Hiker

Same here, preordered it 30min after it released on the GoPro website on the Sept 20th.  Assuming I would get my hands on it before it would get in stores next to me.  Now its Oct 3rd, no shipping confirmation yet. 

I walked in to Best Buy on Monday and saw a rack full of Hero 7's...

I contacted GoPro Customer Service today, trying to get some information on the status of this shipment and when its expected to leave the warehouse... absolutely no help.  Answer i'm getting: ''I see your order is on process''.  I know it is, its been ''on process'' since 9:30am, Sept 20th.

Tried to cancel the order (and i'll go pick on up at Best Buy)... apparently they can't help with that either.  They are telling me I should go buy one at Best Buy and just return the GoPro order once I receive it in the mail.

Anyone else having these issues?

Tourist

Yes. Sales support has been entirely useless. They appear to read from a script that contains no better information than I can get from my online update - ie it has been "in process" since moments after having placed the pre-order on the 23rd.
Adventurer

Did we ever ask if  it was B/o

Backpacker

@kriscyr wrote:

I walked in to Best Buy on Monday and saw a rack full of Hero 7's...

i couldn't figure that out. Preorders were always going to be shipped on 2nd October, but i got one from the local Argos store on 27th September. I'm not sure what the "pre" was about