Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Nomad

Re: Hero 7 Shipping Date

[ Edited ]

Man yours took lots longer to arrive than mine?

I did 3 MotorSports events on it so far, lots of benchmarking against the 6 and prior.  MANY pics and vids. 

Mine arrived with 28% charge so I just popped in a fresh one and had at it while the new battery was getting topped off. 

Adventurer

So I asked a excellent question to the Rep

What if I    need to return the camera, and the 100.00 applied promotion , will it roll over t othe same hero 7 trade up if I return at a later time f or purchase, or does it end when  I return the camera. the answer is it terminated on the return of the camera, and feel free to give a call back  any time we'll see what options are available    at  a later time   we may be able to wrok  some type of deal.  that said the yare open but the 100.00 deal ends on return.

Adventurer

Recieved a   Email, refunded happy.now I can go get another when Ready. en D joy

Hiker

I ordered on 9/20. They received my Trade In on 10/1 per FedEx but GoPro can’t find it. Had to upload pictures of the camera.

They keep giving me the run around. It shouldn’t be this hard to buy a product from a company.
Adventurer

I hear ya.     GoPro must be talking to Fed Ex and they may have to file a claim, and that may be a reason why you need to supply a photo or proof of purchase?  It may take a few days.  WIth GoPro it seems to take a lot longer  due to what is Priority?  I am sure they had insured your pkg. and  in your eyes, all they have to do is  sign off and send out your product.  Wished it worked that way, we all wished it was that easy.    Have you called and you are simply getting  wait for the email?

For me I  am  not upset. just expressing what   has happened?  funny how I only got the refund email and never anything else from the beginning. no  ship date  lol.  Not a perfect World with GoPro.

FISH