Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Re: Hero 7 Shipping Date

I just got off chat with customer service and they advised the micro sd card was out of stock and is causing delay in my GoPro Hero7 shipment.  I asked if they could ship the GoPro first then the micro sd card later when it becomes available but my question was not answered directly.  They advised they don't have information on when the sd cards become available.

It's kind of disappointing since I pre-ordered with a ship date of October 2, 2018.  I would think they begin to prepare for the preorders ahead of time.  Not off to a good start but I'm still hyped and excited for the Hero7!

Tourist

[ Edited ]

@wayneg08 wrote:

I just got off chat with customer service and they advised the micro sd card was out of stock and is causing delay in my GoPro Hero7 shipment.  I asked if they could ship the GoPro first then the micro sd card later when it becomes available but my question was not answered directly.  They advised they don't have information on when the sd cards become available.

I suppose a meaningful response is helpful even though I'm not wild about its substance. Either way, thanks for passing it along.

Hiker

I pre-ordered with the trade up program and just got a notification from Fedex my package arrived today.

Tourist

Was the notification from FedEx that it was delivered the first notification that it had been shipped at all?
Tourist

I'll give them till Monday to ship. If not, I'm canceling the order and walking across the street to Best Buy and getting one. I ONLY ordered directly bcasue they were thee only supplier with a "defiante" ship by date. I leave for Zion in a week and a half and if it's not here by then, well, my excuse to my wife for buying one so quickly is gone. 

Hiker

Latest info I got from ''customer service'':

''For the time being, we still do not have stock for the HERO7 Black. However, we are actively seeking assistance from other warehouses to get it replenished.  We would like to ask for 3 more days and once we have stock, we will send you the order confirmation''

What I find ridiculous is that I ordered this on Sept. 20th, 30min after it became available online... I'm assuming I should have been near the top of the list.   Now I see people who ordered this at a later date than I did, and they've already received it.

Let me know what updates you guys are getting

Adventurer

9-20 afternoon yesterday told fed ex has it and they’ll supply the email. Two day delivery would be Friday or Saturday the latest. Like car sales no vin. No car. So I asked. Are the cameras backordered. And I get a answer about tracking I ask again. I never got an answer to something that was so difficult to say a yes or no to
Explorer

I spoke with GoPro and unfortunately they are being delayed by SanDisk being in back order. Awaiting my shipment of the HERO7 Black as well. Definitely a bummer. For me it's not an urgent thing, but I know for some they want the camera for vacations and important events. From my experience, GoPro does care about the customer getting the most, "stoke" from the camera, so I'm sure they are doing everything possible to expedite this as they can.