Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Hero 7 Shipping Date

This right here what  @scotts54661 said: "And, finaally, for a company that is trying to become relevant (let alone fiscally sound) again, angering its most enthusiastic supporters - those that pay attention to announcements and then  pre-order, just seems dumb."

Absolutely. On my second call with them today waiting for tracking number. By the way, when you confront them with the SD card issue mentioned throughout here, theeeeeeeeeen they come clean and admit it. Supposedly (if you can believe the CS types at this point) they haaaaave the SD cards now and my order is still sitting there waiting to be shipped out. Ooooooh and gues what? The CS operator offered to email the tracking number to me once they get it from the warehouse..... I mean, who would have thought about thaaaat?

Honestly, not worth the wait for the tradeup discount.

sacrcasm intended because patience has worn thin.

Thanks for reading my rant! :)

Tourist

@scotts54661 someone else here in the same forum said the same thing..... 

This is a bush league op they have going here -- come on man! LOL

:D

Tourist

Mine arrived today, Yesterday I got an email form FedX saying a package had shipped form LOUISVILLE, KY. No mention of what it was or who it was from. And today, the GoPor arrives, form Louisville, KY. Still nothing form GoPro themselves but at least I have my camera.  NO wonder they are in finicial problems if this is the way they treat loyal repeate customers. 

Sightseer

Mine arrived today as well via FedEx from a distribution center in Louisville, KY and I did not receive any kind of notification from GoPro or FedEx that it was coming.  I ordered mine on 9/30 and have been refreshing the Order Tracking page religiously almost every hour since, which still states that the order has been sent for processing...?!  GoPro's order fulfillment operations as a whole is a joke, but hopefully the rest of your orders are on their way.  Good luck!

Explorer

There is some issue with the tracking software. I'm not sure what company provides this to GoPro, but it's a shame that it's causing issues and anxiety for GoPro customers. I'm sure the GoPro Customer Service isn't too happy right now either.

I ordered a few of the new accessory kits (which are pretty awesome BTW) a couple days ago. If I look on the order tracking page it still shows processing. All three kits are sitting on my dining room table as I write this. 😊
Tourist

PS, my origianl order confromation email still says "Processing". Hey, maybe I'll get two for the price of one! LOL

Sightseer

I placed the pre-order on 20 Sept 2018 with My order MU-00291920 which state that delivery on 2 Oct.

My issue is that i cannot contact anyone about my order.

All the contact number is not even a single ring.

So i chat on the web, they said they cannot trace due to south east asian market. And suggest me to call the number which i was keep trying to call three days.

Such a good customer service!

Adventurer

In North America they pick the phone up within a minute from *2 sales  and recent orders *4 a minute  for case numbers  what country are you in that you are having difficulties and see what a Mod says   Please try contacting support again at ....