Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Hero 7 Shipping Date

Fed ex has rules....

I rechecked so excitd WAHOO!   says it's out   out WEE!

Highlighted
Tourist

Mine was supposed to arrive on Monday but FedEx came a couple hours ago and cam arrived! 

They included a 64gb card too instead of the 32. 

Awesome!

Highlighted
Adventurer

@btwells72 wrote:

Mine was supposed to arrive on Monday but FedEx came a couple hours ago and cam arrived! 

They included a 64gb card too instead of the 32. 

Awesome!

AWESOME amazing  what htey simply do without asking, right.  Lol

Highlighted
Tourist

@fishycomics No lie. Because of my complaining and B&M-ing CS also threw in a free mount. Squeaky wheel gets the grease my friend!

Seriously GoPro just seriously kept another hardcore fan!

Highlighted
Adventurer

[ Edited ]

My personal GoPro Hero 7 Black arrived and  clear tape looked like was put over to inspect the  contents inside as the sticker said batteries are in there.  As I opened I saw a 64gb 60 mb write speed card  from GoPro. AWESOME! I use 90 plus mb write speed cards (WINK) I also use aftermarket one's as well by PNY. so I am positive these all worrk quite well.  I am  charged with my other Hero's I am charging my H7B as  to speak with my Extreme plus fully formatted card.  the charging cable I am using is a TEN FOOT usb type C.  

So yeah I am testing out my camera. so to speak.  From reading  the Battery thread. love to comment there but  ithink over time they'll figure out their small mistake and mistakes,   The one thing that got me curious is the FW loaded and that I did not bother to turn  the camera i on.  I did take note the doors are FRESH and needs a little  getting used to again making sure they open and close correctly. feel the click (hard) hear the click (  triple check it) and make sure you got it closed they are  darker in color the inside and must be thicker if asked. not that grey color..  The side port door so much easier to open.  They are interchagable if asked.

All in all I am very pleased on my trade up and I have GoPro to thank for another Outstanding product  Hoping some of the  ideas will get  attention and if the bugs and issues that we all are reporting will get addressed by November.    

Excellent Job GoPro.     time to  test out the camera.  for me always a rainy day when a camera comes Lol 

FISH

Highlighted
Explorer

Jealous! My cameras will arrive tomorrow. Since I work nights, and FedEx always seems to make my house one of their last stops, I probably won't be able to test mine out until Wednesday. As always, the first inauguration will be surfing. Hope I get some decent waves. I usually don't use stabilization, but if the opportunity arises I'll try it on a wave. Interested to know how it will turn out.

Looking forward to seeing your live stream on the HERO7 Fish. 😉
Highlighted
Adventurer

@danielr15

May I suggest check your camera out do not get discouraged by waht is happening on here. the camer card format is normal. at hte start. ifcontinues then its an issue. I fully formatted Lol.. the supplied sdxc card is not used it's (made a thread asking a md) a 60mb write not for the Hero 7 Black  Lol. using a 90 mb write the plus.   fully charged the battery  and yep 80%  go figure. is it an issue not sure.  not going to  be  upset  go time to decide what to do  on fw 1.0  since the thread is about shipping.   It's here in one piece and hope you  see yours and start to use it and  100% trouble free that I have to  see in the next few days.

All I can say is WOW! looks BETTER if asked took one pann shot   and truth be told  beggers can not be c hoosey or Picky people here are!  Lol

Live stream when I learn  I'll try to set up  and get one out. but  i know my area  gonna be dodging bad signals Lol....

FISH

Highlighted
Adventurer

Going to fool with FW 1.00 for a day or two b4 I update. knowing gopro  has Live  that requires FW 1.51 to work..   that is Life I guess