Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Hero 7 Shipping Date

So at first the double billed me...now, they've dropepd the second billing, leaving the original ammount  and added a third billing of $1.93?????

Nomad

Check you local tax rate against the value of the microSD card.   Usually that is listed at 24.99.   Should we be paying tax on the free card?  Opinions may vary..   ;-)

Tourist

That was already included in the origianl billing. $32.93 in tax.

Hiker

Just received an email from FedEx with the tracking number, expected delivery on Tuesday.  Unfortunatly, I wont be getting it in time for the long weekend here in Canada.  But, at least I know it's on its way...

Highlighted
Adventurer

[ Edited ]

ALl I can do is laugh.  I saved $100.00 Plus an upgraded  card to 64gb according to the invoice. how true can that be. because GoPro shipped on Wedsday and the arrival ddate is gopro MONDAY that's two days everybody two coutem

Thursday, friday, Sat, Sun, Monday Two.  guess that is hte special they ran. 

All I can do is Laugh.  no rush got another camera to use plus more and I also have the option to  simply return if not satasfied. we'll see.

FISH

Lets corec tthe ship date  shipped thursday 10:AM  from KY and in PA so its being  on a ground delivery that is an 8 hour ride so who knows how many local stops are on that 18 wheeler Lol

great Job gopro  thumbs to ya!

Explorer

FISH, If GoPro handed off your product to FedEx on Wednesday and you aren't receiving until Monday, you might want to ask FedEx why they aren't delivering on time.

Looks like we might be getting our cameras on the same day. Hopefully FedEx delivers as scheduled. My cameras went to FedEx today (cards still not shipped). At least you got in on the trade up. I missed the boat on that ☹️

After reading some of the comments, my plans are:
Charge the batteries completely before turning the camera on (probably use a dual charger)

Format SD in computer and place manual update firmware on it.

Insert SD (for first time) into camera

Turn camera on, allow for update, run through set up.
Explorer

@fishycomics

So I just got my FedEx tracking and it looks like you're going to beat me after all.  My package is scheduled for delivery on Tuesday before 8pm.  Since you've got the Trade Up also, I think it's fair to say you easily won Smiley Wink  Pretty excited to get my hands on the HERO7 Black. Smiley Very Happy

Adventurer

@danielr15 wrote:
FISH, If GoPro handed off your product to FedEx on Wednesday and you aren't receiving until Monday, you might want to ask FedEx why they aren't delivering on time.

Looks like we might be getting our cameras on the same day. Hopefully FedEx delivers as scheduled. My cameras went to FedEx today (cards still not shipped). At least you got in on the trade up. I missed the boat on that ☹️

After reading some of the comments, my plans are:
Charge the batteries completely before turning the camera on (probably use a dual charger)

Format SD in computer and place manual update firmware on it.

Insert SD (for first time) into camera

Turn camera on, allow for update, run through set up.

@danielr15   This was more about not updating and hte system not working.  I think GoPro's system when I called last a year ago was down and they were doing their best to do something about it.  Maybe that is hte issue that it can not handle the over flow.  I feel the 2-day should change  two days and up. peoplesee two days and expect  from the pick up of hte phone or order placement online to their door two days.

GoPro on the phone passed it to Fed ex has the confirmation. and gopro never getting outthe confirmation but just an update camera is on its way. No where did it say  you had to ask for it, and when asked they kindly gave it. and finding out its shipped and . gopro did their part.  

For Fed Ex Ky to NY in facality in the local  spot by me  can mean  knock knock TODAY when monday is hte delivery day.  Columbus day is a Holiday so  we'll see. for some Lol.

Iagree   just saying  that gopro should say Fed ex Ground 2 day  and up.