Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Hero 7 External mic issue

A manual update may not have  interrupted  inf, that be the  one good reason why.  a reflash may also  place in something that  did not get placed on.

but like said it should work out of the box  Zero issues.

I been there and  done that day one.

Highlighted
Tourist

Use trs jac between adoptor and your mic problem solve i am also faced this problem ✌️
Highlighted
Sightseer

You might need to buy a female trrs to male trs adapter. I've just purchased one from amazon. I'll post an update if I'm successful.
Highlighted
Hiker

Try getting a new mic adapter. I had a friend that went through 3 of them until he found a working one.

Highlighted
Sightseer

any luck with this? i have just brought a new mic and adapter and no audio on the videos
Highlighted
Tourist

Use trs to trrs adaptor between adoptor and the mic
Highlighted
Sightseer

I have my go pro 7, i tried so many kind of mic adapter, but when i go to audio output it say N/A. May go pro 7 is brand new. I just bought it last week. I also try go pro mic adapter and still no sounds it always use the microphone on go pro
Highlighted
Adventurer

@kuyzmack wrote:
I have my go pro 7, i tried so many kind of mic adapter, but when i go to audio output it say N/A. May go pro 7 is brand new. I just bought it last week. I also try go pro mic adapter and still no sounds it always use the microphone on go pro

you used so many mic  adapters? only one mic adapter works the gopro one