Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Hero 7 External Mic Causing Out of Sync Audio

Great to know that, @boldshore61230. Thank you for sharing. Has anyone else tested the camera with the new firmware? We hope to hear back from you. 

Highlighted
Nomad

They released new firmware for the H7....well I will be dipped in xxit......LOOL

Highlighted
Nomad

I will test mine tonight when I get home from work.  Really suprised they did a update but glad.

Highlighted
Nomad

It appears to be fixed 👍
Highlighted
GoPro

We appreciate you posting back @snorkel12068

Glad to hear that the update is working.

Feel free to post back if anything comes up.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

I updated my GoPro Hero 7 black last week and the out of sync problem seems to be solved now. Took far too long to fix this issue but thanks anyway. Much appriciated

Highlighted
GoPro

@adv23215, thanks for posting back with an update. Feel free to post back if anything else comes up. Stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!

Highlighted
Sightseer

Just to be clear. I am the owner of a Hero 6 Black and have been having these issues for a long time. It seems as though turning off Video Stabilization fixes this issue with the external mic synchronization. Has this been fixed for the 7? Because the latest firmware update does NOT fix this for the 6. 

Is GoPro intending to actually do anything about this so that I can use my camera as it was intended? Or are they/your team just hoping the people that complain about this will go away?