Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Hero 7 Black with Feiyu Tech G6 Gimbal

[ New ]

There is an earlier thread about the Feiyu Tech G6 gimbal paired with GoPro Hero 7 but it seems to be locked so I am starting a new one:

https://community.gopro.com/t5/Cameras/Hero-7-with-Feiyu-Tech-G6/td-p/242509/page/19

In the User Manual and in YouTube videos, one of the features of this G6 gimbal is that when you hold down the front trigger button, the gimbal will enter into "Lock" mode which makes it quite handly to quickly switch from a follow mode to the lock mode and vice versa.

For some reason, this holding down of the trigger button doesn't seem to do anything for me. The screen will acknowledge that I am holding down the trigger button but nothing happens; doesn't seem to affect any of the follow modes.

I haven't used this gimbal for 8 months, did a firmware update remove this trigger button feature? Due to the length of the previous thread, it looks like this gimbal is popular with GoPro owners so hoping to bump into another G6 owner with more knowledge.