Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Hero 7 Black turning off issue

Hello have another issue on my hero7black (aside from freezing issue).
There are times that when I turn off my hero7black, it looks the system is off but the screen is still on, the touch screen is unresponsive so i think the system is off. When I try to turn it off again(hold power button 8 secs) , it just turns on with touchscreen responsive like normal.
My camera fw is up to date, sd just formatted and I'm using a recommended sd card.

Pls GoPro have some FW updates to fix this issue, I'm losing confidence on using the camera, where i know it will just freeze.

Btw. I turned off auto low light, manually updated, i turn off wireless connection when i don't use it(i noticed gopro freeze a lot when wireless connection is on), still issue won't get resolved.
GoPro

Re: Hero 7 Black turning off issue

Hi @shotsofredmist

If re-flashing the software does not clear out the issue, please reach out to our Support Team to move forward with this concern.

They are available by phone or chat. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Let them know of the steps taken so far and please have your camera's serial number and proof of purchase ready.

Thanks!

Ej