Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Hero 7 Black tradeUp program shipping label from UPS has not been received, Order #NA01891283

Your email with UPS Tracking for return label has been received.  Thank you.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Hero 7 Black tradeUp program shipping label from UPS has not been received, Order #NA01891283

@epicshore25324, you're welcome. Feel free to post back if anything else comes up. Stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!

Highlighted
Hiker

[ Edited ]

Woman Mad..

Highlighted
Hiker

CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE - Need Assistance:

On 06-27-2019 I received an email from UPS with a tracking number indicating that UPS would deliver to me a return shipping label.

UPS Tracking shows this item was delivered on 07-01-2019 to the "front desk" and received by a person with a name not recognized.

On 07-01-2019 I personally received two boxed packages from UPS, as I receive and send packages daily, but I did NOT receive a UPS return mailling label, as indicated in the UPS tracking number.

Typically, UPS will email a return shipping label that can be printed and attached to a package.

This is a request to reissue the UPS Return Mailing Label so that I can send in my old digital camera to GoPro to complete this sales transaction as agreed upon.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @epicshore25324

It will be best to contact our Support Team regarding this.

You may refer them to the order or the same case number.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej