Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Hero 7 Black - live stream to Facebook PAGE

Just chiming in to say I'm in the same boat and this is the main reason I bought the camera.  I do a lot of FB Live videos for my business page and have been using a Mevo or my iPhone.  I was really looking forward to having this option available on the GoPro.

When I log into Facebook from the app it lets me choose how to show it to, and it does have my business page as an option.  However, when I go to actually start the stream it only allows posting to my personal page.  I'm not sure how this feature was overlooked in initial development.  Very frustrated and unhappy with my purchase right now.

Tourist

I hear you. Everyone with this issue needs to comment. GoPro needs to fix this ASAP.
Tourist

A school i support also want this feature to be able to live stream plays which parents can watch when they can't make it to a play.  I have a feeling this will soon be a feature, shame if not.

Adventurer

Can the school not use RTMP for some reason?
Adventurer

For feedback that will reach developers and GoPro management, you want to leave it here https://gopro.com/feedback

This site is a community forum and only moderated by a few GoPro employees. The community is mostly for member to member help and tips.
Tourist

I'm not the school, but I can't get mine to connect via RTMP.  When I click to set it up it just stays on the screen with the two spinning circles constantly.  Also loses connection to the app a lot.  I've had nothing but problems trying to use if for live streaming.

Hiker

@danielr15 wrote:
For feedback that will reach developers and GoPro management, you want to leave it here https://gopro.com/feedback

This site is a community forum and only moderated by a few GoPro employees. The community is mostly for member to member help and tips.

For what it's worth, we posted some comments at the feedback hub.  At the end of the submission, the following page came up.  Given the age of these products, I am concerned the feedback is dropped into a black hole.

goprofeedback.JPG

Adventurer

Are you pasting both the addedad and key into the required field? There are some YouTube videos that explain how to get it to work.