Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Hero 7 Black - live stream to Facebook PAGE

I’m an administrator to a business page and want to go live on that page, not my personal Facebook page. Why isn’t this option available!?!?! 2 reasons I bought this camera 1) Facebook live to a page & 2) video stabilization.

Does anyone know a work around for going live directly to a page you administer on Facebook?

Thanks!
GoPro

Re: Hero 7 Black - live stream to Facebook PAGE

Hi @littleeds-j

What error message are you getting?

Please make sure that you are logged in with your preferred Facebook profile before starting live stream.

Thanks!
Ej

Tourist

It live streams to my personal page with no issues. The problem is that i’d Like to stream to a page I administer that is not my personal page.

We should be able to pick the destination, no?
Sightseer

I’m in the exact sameness position and extremely frustrated. I bought the GoPro specifically to livestream to my business Facebook PAGE, not personal page! When is there going to be an update for this to happen!!
Tourist

Yep, super frustrating as this is why I purchased the camera. Such a simple option to be able to Facebook to a page, as this is surely extremely common that not many personal pages want to really take advantage of the live-streaming capabilities. Is there a fix here? A work around or an update scheduled?
Tourist

I am also wondering if this is something GoPro are going to work on as we want to live stream straight to our Business facebook page and not a personal account.

Also on a seperate question;  Can the Hero 7 Black live stream from the drone?  I know it needs WiFi through a mobile phone but i'm wondering if anyone has tried this?

Adventurer

Have you tried Live Streaming Using an RTMP URL?
Tourist

Actually you have just answered my question.  I could live stream to a company youtube channel instead of Facebook!

Not sure about the Drone yet though, will have to try it but yet to buy the 7 so will have to wait until I do which I reckon will be this week :)