06-04-2019 05:21 AM
06-04-2019 10:26 PM
Overheating.... Has never happened to me, my son, my neighbor, my brother in law, or the countless people I surf, mountain bike, rock climb, and motor-cross with. Check your SD card, manual update, try a different card, and then contact GoPro Support if it's happening to you.
06-05-2019 04:46 AM
There are 12 pages of people commenting who have had a different experience. We've bought the approved SD cards (and tried all of them), done the updates, contacted GoPro, received a replacement, and it's still happening. But, it never happened to you so it's obviously a hoax...
06-05-2019 04:56 AM
1) Use a recommended SD card (If you have issues, try another)
2) Install Manual Firmware Update
3) Make sure the camera is properly ventilated
4) Remove battery if using external power source (only use GoPro USB-C cables and 5V and 1A-2A power supply.
5) If you are still having issues, contact the GoPro Support Team for a replacement.
I mention overheating not happening to me or the many people I know using the camera is to point out that this is not a universal problem. Considering the number of HERO7 Black cameras sold world wide, the number of issues reported here are minuscule. 12 pages with many people with repeat post and others reporting no issues or just offering advice. The only hoax is that the Osmo Action is a better camera. It's not.
06-05-2019 05:12 AM