Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Hero 7 Black freezing, crashing, unexpected behavior

G0010922.JPG

Highlighted
Adventurer

[ Edited ]

yep not a cloud in the sky.

Highlighted
Nomad

I just go out and shoot a lot.  

Solve problems as I go along. 

Make things to make things easier for the next time, and practice things at a quiet time (not 1 minute before the big thing or trip).

Made 3 new mounts recently.

This point of view works great and helps creativity.

And there is no need to make another web site to bash GoPro.

Just Do It.

Highlighted
Adventurer

@spanleym7236

that is perfect to know.

Highlighted
Adventurer

@spiryridge28656 wrote:

My BBB complaint ID# is 13271724. Please look for it, and file your own complaints. 

Hopefully, I've got your attention now, GoPro. It's time to fix this.

We paid $400 and traded in WORKING CAMERAS (some of us) for this turd. We want answers, results, and some of us want our money back. I will not stand by idly while people are receiving a product that fails them over and over again. 

@spiryridge28656

let us know how that went. if you got things taken care of. and hope your next product is better then the lsat.

Highlighted
Hiker

Well, as I said in my last few posts, the new unit has the same issues. It's just totally unstable regardless of every dependent variable I can change, and I mean every dependent variable. Card size, bit density, make/model, speed ratings, everything has no effect. It's just failure after failure after failure.
Highlighted
Hiker

I have a similar problem to you. Two seperate cameras, 1.0, 1.51, 1.61 firmware, manually updated, fully formatted cards (3 different top speed cards) ETC. People want to blame the cards but they simply havent replicated the conditions IMO, this is clearly a problem with the cameras. 

https://community.gopro.com/t5/Cameras/Multiple-H7B-freeze-with-multiple-different-SD-cards-and/td-p...

Highlighted
Nomad

Feels like some of yall should buy GoPros I first purchased and tried out?

I always get them humming and mostly shoot with them as opposed to hand wringing, filing BB complaints, waiting to chat with CS etc.  

Saw some folks go thru weeks of confusion and anxiety about is hypersmooth on or not if you use Quikcapture.

You can easily tell in a Quiktest™ if hypersmooth is on or not by just comparing Crop / FOV.  

You don't have to simulate vibrations as someone was trying to do.