Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Hero 7 Black doesn't turn On

....WiFi / Bluetooth etc. were off.

GoPro

Thank you, @epicgorge7833. We will definitely test them out. We will keep this post updated. 

Tourist

Hi there !
I got same issue... I’ve been using hero 7 black for 10 months, these problems arises regularly and solution was just to take battery out and plug in back. But couple days ago I used up all battery charge , camera switched off and never switch on again
tried everything so far:
a diferent charger; a different cable; with sd card in; with sd card out; pluged it without the battery; tried to reset it by honding the power button for 8 seconds, then tried pressing both buttons simultaneously., but no response.
I’m from Ukraine , Kherson City and I have no official GoPro service in my town. How can I got assistance and bring my camera back to life ?
GoPro

Hi @irick

Please go over the steps on HERO7 Will Not Power On

Should it still be the same, our Support Team should be able to help you.

They are available by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Let them know of the troubleshooting steps taken.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

GoPro

Hello @activeclif01146. Have you already updated the camera firmware? If you haven't yet, the steps below will guide you through the process: 

1. Go to the Update page and choose your HERO7 camera.
  2. Under "Other ways to update" at the base of the page, click "Update your camera manually."
  3. Enter your Serial Number and other requested information, click Next Step.
  4. Click "Download Update."
  5. Click "Click here to download firmware."
  6. Follow the steps on the screen for detailed instructions for your operating system. 

Make sure that the camera uses a fully charged battery and that the SD card is formatted prior to the update. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Tourist

hi @aragon1006 i contacted with official gopro support in my country regarding the issue with camera and they said that camera has to be replaced but i have to pay additional charges . my gopro hero 7 still on warranty so why should i pay for replacement ?
GoPro

Hello @irick. We'd be glad to check on it. Is there a case number that we can use as a reference? Thanks!