08-13-2019 08:22 PM
I got same issue... I’ve been using hero 7 black for 10 months, these problems arises regularly and solution was just to take battery out and plug in back. But couple days ago I used up all battery charge , camera switched off and never switch on again
tried everything so far:
a diferent charger; a different cable; with sd card in; with sd card out; pluged it without the battery; tried to reset it by honding the power button for 8 seconds, then tried pressing both buttons simultaneously., but no response.
I’m from Ukraine , Kherson City and I have no official GoPro service in my town. How can I got assistance and bring my camera back to life ?
08-14-2019 04:31 PM
08-22-2019 05:02 PM
Hello @activeclif01146. Have you already updated the camera firmware? If you haven't yet, the steps below will guide you through the process:
- Go to the Update page and choose your HERO7 camera.
- Under "Other ways to update" at the base of the page, click "Update your camera manually."
- Enter your Serial Number and other requested information, click Next Step.
- Click "Download Update."
- Click "Click here to download firmware."
- Follow the steps on the screen for detailed instructions for your operating system.
Make sure that the camera uses a fully charged battery and that the SD card is formatted prior to the update. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!
09-02-2019 02:17 AM