Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Hero 7 Black blank gray screen issue

[ New ]

I bought my gopro pretty recently and had only used it 4 times before I started having this issue. Now, when I go to turn on my gopro, it turns on, but all I can see is a blank gray screen that is unresponsive. The front screen display doesnt show anything either. Furthermore, the camera doesnt connect to my phone and the app anymore. I have tried changing the mode of the camera and reseting it. Also, I watched a bunch of youtube videos with similar issues and tried troubleshooting there by taking out the battery and sd card and putting them back in. There is no evidence of internal water damage that I can see around the sd card and battery, so I'm a little puzzled and don't know what to do from here. 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Hero 7 Black blank gray screen issue

[ New ]

Hello, @lukekleinrath. Our Support team will be able to help with further troubleshooting. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @lukekleinrath. Our Support team will be able to help with further troubleshooting. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Ok thank you I will do that.