Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Hero 7 Black - Hypersmooth Panning Issue

I heard a well-known YouTube reviewer state that the HyperSmooth panning issue is incurable.

Highlighted
Tourist

Same issue for me when panning....I called support team and they changed my camera, but again same issue with hpersmooth. Then, I called again and they asked me to make some video test and publish them on youtbube. For a few days I was waiting for an answer by email from support team, and now, after they have seen the videos, they told me there is no problem, all the videos are ok for them !!!!!

The videos are bumping whan panning, but it's ok for gopro team....sorry but it's not ok for me as it cost me around 450 euros !

I just hope they will release a new firmware soon...

Highlighted
Tourist

Same issue for me when panning....I called support team and they changed my camera, but again same issue with hpersmooth. Then, I called again and they asked me to make some video test and publish them on youtbube. For a few days I was waiting for an answer by email from support team, and now, after they have seen the videos, they told me there is no problem, all the videos are ok for them !!!!!

The videos are bumping when panning, but it's ok for gopro team....sorry but it's not ok for me as it cost me around 450 euros !

I just hope they will release a new firmware soon...

Highlighted
Nomad

This issue was fixed in firmware 1.6

Highlighted
Tourist

Not for me .....and same issue with 1.70....I also changed my sd card and buy 2 new ones which are very fast (90 written speed) and recommended by Gopro 

Highlighted
Hiker

What settings were you filming in and can you post the video link

Highlighted
Tourist

1080 60 fps hypersmooth on
https://youtu.be/mu6G_C9DOk8
Highlighted
Explorer

Is your only example in low light? Did you turn auto low light off or did you keep it on?