Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Hero 7 Black - Hypersmooth Panning Issue

Hello, I hace updated the camera and it seems to be better...but not perfect. If I use LARGE FOV, it is pretty ok, but with LINEAR FOV the stuttering is still here. 

Do you thing that my sd card (sandisk ultra HC 1) could play a role in this issue ? I mean, do you think that it is going to be better with a higher speed sd card ?

thanks

Highlighted
Tourist

Yes for me, Gopro 7 black is now a real gimbal killer, a reelsteady killer and a DJI drone killer :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwRdxCqYo8o

TBS Vendetta Xhover Stingy 5" Lumenier Quav-Codered 3" Gopro hero 7 black 2.7K @ 60fps protune, hypersmooth, fov wide
Highlighted
Explorer

@rockydusk2535
That is some amazing footage. Truly beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I liked and subscribed.
Highlighted
Nomad

@rockydusk2535 just A M A Z I N G !!! 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @danielp050. Great to know that your camera is already updated to the latest firmware. Ultra cards are not compatible with GoPro cameras. It would be best to use one of the recommended cards on this list 

@rockydusk2535 . Thank you for sharing. The footage is truly amazing! 

Highlighted
Tourist

I have some test today with a new micro sd card, Sandisk Extreme hc1 32 gb, and it ended that I have still stutttering issue with 1080 Linear and 2,7 Linear. 

It works better with 2,7k Large.

Do I need to change my sd card ?

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

Finally I caled tech support and after some tests they will change it for a new camera....As I am in Europe, I hope I won't have too much time to wait for my gopro.

Highlighted
Sightseer

I'm returning my new GoPro 7 Black because I cannot pan with the HyperSmooth stabilization turned on, AND there are apparently no other stabilization options...it's HyperSmooth or nothing. This explains why ALL of GoPro's promos feature video shot HEAD ON when demonstrating its effectiveness.