Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Hero 7 Black Freezing

I had the same problem. The option does not show up on Mobile device..
Highlighted
Explorer

Technically, it can be downloaded on a mobile device by scrolling to the bottom of the web page and changing the preference from Mobile to Full, however, it's best done from a computer.
Highlighted
Tourist

Hi @aragon1006 

I re-flashed my card successfully last night, however my camera froze again today. My plan was to shoot 1080 24-30fps today and 4k tomorrow, but it froze before I could get to testing 4k. I didn't want to do the battery pull so after about 30 minutes, I held down the power button for approx 10s and it corrected the issue. I can't say for certain this will continue to resolve the situation, but this is definitely something we shouldn't have to continue to do. 

The ski shop I purchased this at is called Pedigree Ski Shop. 

https://www.pedigreeskishop.com

Thanks again and let me know next steps. 

Jon

Highlighted
Hiker

So I've been waiting to receive my full refund in my bank account and I have. I also bought the DJI Osmo action and I've been using it for one full week with a total of about 10 hours of recording and it has yet to fail. If a camera is that susceptible to memory card quality then that camera has an issue.or, more likely this camera has a serious hardware or firmware malfunction that GoPro chooses not to fix. either way I am done with GoPro forever. This is my last entry into any of these support forums and I am done. I will now be deactivating my account. Good luck in best wishes to all. You will need it.
Highlighted
Hiker

Highlighted
Sightseer

I have found that reducing the frame rate to 25 or tuning off stabilisation seems to cure the problem. So far !