Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Hero 7 Black Battery Issues Hi Konstantin.

Yes, it is made by Samsung.

Battery writes Samsung on it's body.

@harry49 wrote:

It seems, and I have only now realised that the Part Number you referenced is the Vietnamese manufactured Genuine Gopro Battery. Are these made by Samsung?? and do you have a link to that information Please?

Best Regards

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Hero 7 Black Battery Issues

Konstantin, Thank you. Will check mine.
Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks again Konstantine. Found it on the Batteries.

Small print and old eyes dont go well together LOL

Highlighted
Hiker

Hola

Ya todo el mundo soluciono el drenaje ? como lo hicieron ??

Saludos
Highlighted
Hiker

[ Edited ]

guys, i have no idea.. battery drain has became the last of my problems. i got my THIRD gopro and it still glitches and freezes.. i lost some footage because the screen went black before recording and i had the head mount with beep on. it beeped but then nothing... then it glitched while browsing the gallery. then the camera went completely black with red lights stuck... i don't even know. i have lost all the energies and i'm waiting to contact the support AGAIN. i'm scared to get another one that is even worse... how is this even possible...

sorry for the off topic and the rant

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @mirkog113

Sorry to hear about your experience. Did your replacement cameras come from GoPro directly? If you already have a case with Support regarding the glitches and other issues that you are observing in the camera, it would be best to continue working with them so they are able to assist you better. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Highlighted
Hiker

[ Edited ]

@mariustanya i bought it from a local retailer in italy, then the other 2 replacement from official gopro support. i have a number case with an endless amount of chat logs... i bought other sd cards. now i have 2 32gb sandisk that are on the official gopro compatibility list. but i need a gopro for my imminent vacation so even if i could get another replacement i prefer to wait since i don't want to risk not having a camera or getting a worse one (like my first official replacement, the camera constantly froze even without sd card...) i'll probably try chatting more after my vacation. i'm really sad about all this. i must be really unlucky :/

Highlighted
Hiker

@mariusstanya send back the GoPro for ever and buy a DJI. Today is still Amazon Prime day. You will not regret!!!