Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Hero 7 Black Battery Issues

wow only managed to get 80mins out of mine with fully charged battery 1080/25 pal with gps, voice, wireless, IS all turned off. For a camera that costs over half a ground AUD that is pretty bad. sandisk extreme 64gb micro sdxcV30 3U A2 formatted before going out.

Tourist

Hello Travism....

Are you recording video?

I am not doing anything. Camera is off. I am only looking at battery drain when switched of. Are you telling me, the battery is exhausted in 80 Min. with everything turned off?

Adventurer

Have you Double checked  that yuo had it turned off I hate to  go to the other side on the 15th

Hiker

Can't wait to switch on the 15th if it has hypersmooth like stabilization. I will drop GoPro as fast as they dropped us with the firmware updates on the HB7.

Tourist

Must of missed something. What is the 15Th all about??
Highlighted
Hiker

DJI launches the Osmo Action, their first action camera. Pictures of it already leaked and it looks promising.

Adventurer

Ah come on Sport   

Tourist

Given DJI's relatively good track record on drone cameras, I suspect it'll be a close competitor to the Hero 7 Black. It looks like the Osmo Action is going to retail at about the same price (rumored $399).

I hope that motivates GoPro to fix the firmware bugs in the HB7 quickly or I'm done with GoPro. I have several DJI drones and they haven't disappointed. OTOH, remember GoPro's ill-fated Karma drone...whose batteries literally fell out mid flight thus obliterating one's expensive drone and endangering anything below.

GoPro, however, seems uninterested in fixing the firmware and battery bugs or the GPS issues with their desktop software. Shame.