Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Hero 7 Black Battery Issues

Dji osmo pocket. Rip gopro. Bye
Highlighted
Backpacker

if you think the Osmo pocket is a replacement for a GoPro then you brought the wrong camera in the 1st place

Highlighted
Adventurer

DJI Osmo Pocket:

USB Tyoe C  adapter  no large  bulky wiry hanging  box. but who on Earth will find a way to correctly position and place one on a DJI when its on the bottom.   so now you won;t be able to place down or get a good grip  and sound. DJI replace to the upper side..

Oh I am  in GoPro.com site

yeah its a great small compact  Gimbal and camera.   that is not waterproof Might be a choice to hold off on untill another camera that is an Action camera comes out....

Highlighted
Hiker

Wauuuu
No sabía de la existencia de la Dji Osmo Pocket. Creo que en breve habrá un cambio si GoPro sigue con tanto fallo.
He de comentar que la tercera GoPro 7 black parece que funciona bien, aunque no la he podido probar a fondo. Pero al menos no hace lo que hacían las dos primeras.
Highlighted
Adventurer

Do not get me wrong:  I want one for a good number of reasons:

Face tracking. but I do not want to start adding adapters like Wi-fi, a mic, a phone etc. but that is hte price we pay for compact. things can't have both worlds on a small product. I wished gopro   cut the size down some on the hero 8    make it smaller.

Highlighted
Tourist

Just back from park trying dji osmo pocket. NO panning issue. NO battery charging issue. Total consumer product. Straight out of the box and you are good to go. Doesn't require you to test and report the issue like gopro did expecially battery issue which happen since gh5 until gh7. DJI really awesome and mature camera. NO MORE BETA TESTER. NO more please check your memory card. Please update manually which I have heard alot. I'm using gh5 gh6 gh7. No more now. No waterproofing not a big due. I don't like swimming nor diving. I'm pilot. I like flying and I'm racer too. ✈️🚗
Highlighted
Adventurer

What Store can I go get one from?   

Highlighted
Adventurer

Or did you use their  trade up program?  that they got Lol