Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Re: Hero 7 Black 1080p any remaining quality issues?

[ New ]

One last thing, the colors are so dull, i always have to color correct it... Nothing out of the GP7 Pro is easy to apply it requires too much after care and editing to get some proper footage out of it.... I dont have that much time to edit all my go pro footage next to editing the rest of the video material etc...

its just way too much efford to get something propper out the GP7 Black for what it suppose to be... a click and point action cam, you also have to be very carefull with the setting used during your shots... its super finnicky..

Also hypersmooth only work good in a few optimal situations, it was just hyped up by all these shilled out youtubers... man i am so dissapointed with this product.

Hiker

[ New ]

I see no problems with the 1080 to be honest...just shoot in bright conditions, whatever your resolution, as its totally useless in any low light situations.

Reducing the max iso to 400 helps with noise but again youll need to be in bright conditions.

Sorry ive no sample clips to show you.

Sightseer

[ New ]

The new GoPro Hero 7 Black is an action camera on a mission to sweep all its rivals before it. Not content with upping the quality a year back with 60fps 4K recording