Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Hero 6 video problem, laggy/glitchy 1080/120

Hi.

I have a problem with my gopro hero 6. When I shoot in 1080/120, I get some strange image movement. Like skipping image.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I am using micro sd card that come with the camera. SanDisk Extreme 64GB microSDXC (red/gold)

Regards, Jure 

Explorer

Re: Hero 6 video problem, laggy/glitchy 1080/120

Was EIS stabilization on? You'll want to do a FULL format of your SD card, run a manual update of the camera and test it again. If you are still seeing the aberration, try a different card and then contact the GoPro Support Team if it doesn't fix your camera's issue. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Tourist

Stabilization was on.

Explorer

Probably just a bad calculation made by the camera. Unfortunately, that will happen from time to time with EIS.
Tourist

Well...honestly thats pretty lame. All that excuses about format memory card and EIS calculation...same thing for every problem with hardware 😄

I know that you offer me just a possible solution but thats just not right!

That clip was for personal use and memories, next time could be for real client at some set. We have to know that this isnt some cheap camera from china and we expect quality...

Regards, Jure