Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Hero 6 ruined my vacation

Yes it’s the extreme plus card. Husband is really pressuring me to return it but I would like to try again with another go pro maybe this one is just defective. I used it snorkeling again with the red snorkel filter on the super suit and it took pictures fine. I used it again today but didn’t care for the pictures with the red filter so all day I used without, will have to try to import photos later this week. I would love to know when the lcd screen is on the pinstripes are there when I start recording on video mode so what would be wrong with the camera itself to cause that? 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @catmomma2

I have been reading through the thread. I understand how frustrating it is to have gone through lengths just for the newly-purchased camera to work. We certainly would like to help and our best path forward is to have one of our Customer Support representatives handle the case for you. You can reach them via chat or call through here: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best regards, 
Marius

Highlighted
Hiker

Decided to return the go pro and all accessories today. My next vacation will beat the end of the year and Incase of another lemon I dint want an exchange sitting in a drawer, maybe a new model will be out by then that will have addressed all of the complaints that people have with the hero 6