Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Hero 6 repair

I'm located in Canada. Ive tried calling, I've tried the live chat, neither work. I press a button to connect to support and the call ends, live chat jsut loops me through the same initial window. GoPro support is the absolute worst I've seen. I just want to get my front screen fixed, after crashing on my MTB,. What's the deal?

20180519_185036.jpg
GoPro

Re: Hero 6 repair

Hi @dainofbramage

I am sorry for any troubles caused. I'll have this reported to the team in charge,

In the mean time - I suggest initiating a chat session to get a case created first.

Once done, you should be able to communicate with the Support Team via email.

Please take note of their opening hours. 

Sunday 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM

Monday 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM

Tuesday 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM

Wednesday 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM

Thursday 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM

Friday 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM

Saturday 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM

(GMT-07:00) Pacific Daylight Time (America/Los_Angeles)

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

Like I said, I also tried the live chat. It doesn't work either.

Adventurer

think that is hte problem the forum team does not understand the  chat is  just refreshing and n/a.   I hve  tried it and it is not working.  call the other numbers choose one.  if the  people are around to pick up

Sightseer

Yeah I call the number, push 5 or whatever to talk to someone, then the call disconnects. Not impressed at all.

GoPro

Hi @dainofbramage

I have just tried it on my end and I was able to get through to one of our Support Team representatives without any errors.

Try using a different browser, clearing the browsing history or going in to incognito mode or in-private browsing.

Regards,

Ej

Explorer

I just tried a chat and it worked without issues. If there was a glitch in the system I suggest you try again as it's working now.
Adventurer

What browser are you using to help the OP out, it is available 24/7  if you're a plus member.  I wonder how that works?