Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Hero 6 is NOT waterproof issue not resolved for over year

[ New ]

First contacted GoPro May 2018! and was told my file was transferred to another rep. They said they would get back to me in 5 working days. A year later and I am starting to believe they just want to ignore me tand to go away.

I have a Hero 6 that I was trying to use snorkeling, but just as I submerged it, it filled u with water. it is virtually purchased in Aug 2017. Yes all doors were checked for seal before I submerged. 

Sightseer

Re: Hero 6 is NOT waterproof issue not resolved for over year

[ New ]

Bonjour, même chose pour moi.. je viens d'immerger ma GOPRO 6 BLACK et depuis elle ne démarre plus.. pourtant tous les ports étaient bien fermés... comment faire ??? avez vous eu un retour du service client ??? 

Hiker

Re: Hero 6 is NOT waterproof issue not resolved for over year

[ New ]

vlatapie33... It is now over a year and I have contacted them many times. Each time they say that it is in the que in another department and they will email me as soon as they have looked at my issue.

Originally they said it would be 5 working days... do you think they meant 5 working years. Anyway I get the feeling that I am being ignore and they are waiting for me to go away.