Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Nomad

Re: Hero 6 gives shaky image on 1080p 100fps

[ New ]
Thanks. Have you seen the stars timelapse from the 2018 dakhla kitetrip or 2017? Prefer the 2017 version.
Hiker

[ New ]

Awesome video.

Just wondering if it coulds be the Auto-Rotation setting as the videos seem to jump when it's a bit ambiguous as to which is the top/bottom of the video?

Nomad

[ New ]

That's something that have'nt thought about. But normally it should'nt be the problem because it only rotates automatically when not recording, but you never know. Good point if you ask me. What do you think about this, people of gopro?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @foggybeach8632,

It it edited already or the raw video?

Looks like it's due to SD card or hardware problem? 

Do you have other camera that we can check? 

You may also contact our customer support team via phone or chat to know what will be their opinion. 

Regards,

-Jay 

Nomad

[ New ]

Just slowed the kite video down. The jumping from cliff video is the raw image.

It's the only camera that has this issue, have a second hero 6 and also have an hero 5 ( just ordered the new hero7 black)

None of my other camera's  show this kind of image.

SD card could not be the problem, all my camera's are using the same cards (sandisk extreme V30)

Contacted the support, but the only solution is doing a firmware update manually again, always do the updates manually.

Already have a case running at the support whitout any result.

Kris

GoPro

[ New ]

Got it @foggybeach8632,

They might be doing a research about your issue. 

That's what they do and you can get back to them after several days. 

I suggest to get in touch with them.

Regards,

-Jay 

Nomad

[ New ]
I actuallu expect that they contact me by mail when they have a solution. Each time that I contact them by chat, I get somebody else who do not know the problem. Sending an email is not possible anymore. Before it worked much better using email. So I expect an email from gopro with a solution. But I will try the chat one more time for this
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @foggybeach8632

Thanks for trying.

For reference: once a case is created for a reported issue, you may use the case number as a reference if you need to do a follow-up.

Regards,

Ej