Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Hero 6 Looping Default Setting

I own two Hero 6's and I recently had to return one of them back to GoPro for warranty. I just received the new/refurbished camera today and tried to set it up for recording on a 5 min loop. I run both cameras on the same settings. The new camera will not stay at the default 5 min time frame. It keeps reverting back to Max interval. I tried the factory reset and it continues to do the same thing. The firmware is up to date. Is there anything that I'm missing? I'm bummed out because I just got the camera back defective for a different issue.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Hero 6 Looping Default Setting

Hi @nicesurf17500

Thank you for the information. Since the camera is behaving differently, I suggest doing a manual software update. This normally corrects this kind of issue.

Instructions will be listed once you get past the email address and serial number page.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Hero 6 Looping Default Setting

Hi @nicesurf17500

Thank you for the information. Since the camera is behaving differently, I suggest doing a manual software update. This normally corrects this kind of issue.

Instructions will be listed once you get past the email address and serial number page.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ej