Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Re: Hero 6 Black No Sound When Using Audio Adapter From Mixer

[ New ]

The zoom Q8 was considered with the GoPro. I chose the GoPro over the Zoom. You have no idea how much I am regretting it. I am not buying a zoom audio recorder to supplement the camera. The camera has the settings and the ability to record why do I need to get another piece of gear?

Adventurer

[ New ]

Refreshing my thoughts:   IF, in this photo is your set up. you get no sound.  Your camera - to - the promic adapter - to -  a 3.5mm to trx adp - to- the mixer, and your choice of speaker off that line switch?

that is exactly what you are saying.   

Untitled.png

Hiker

[ New ]
Yes, that is my set up.
Adventurer

[ New ]

Big Thank you.  I am gonna go out go simply get a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable and do a line in if I get it to work and yours is a totally diffreent thing then something is WRONG  no one else in here seems to care muc or even outside, right?  stay tuned

Adventurer

[ New ]

grabbing my Coffee and seeing if this   works

Adventurer

[ New ]

worked so I  will do again two cameras   line in and Standard.

Adventurer

[ New ]

Never insulting you have to say that to all .

1 gopro refuses to go further in on this. Move to a more professional product

2 you do not want to show-n-tell like others   maybe there is just something not right and wish I can help further, I can not. so that you have to work your problem out

I  demo'd it working but not on your side,  and that I can not do for you (wink)   so what next. give up, mve on. gopro has yet to  offer any more help. they got professional equiptemnt to the gazoo!  right  maybe walk into a Music store and sample there that is my last exhausted advice  

FISH  sorry i had been interrupted on the first yt vid

Hiker

[ New ]

Thanks for the demo. I have done the same thing you did and still no sound result. I would love to move on from GoPro... the problem is what do I do with my camera? I have invested over $700 and I am having a hard time selling it. I am going to take a big loss if I sell it. The camera and accessories are in like new condition.

Here is a link to YouTube of me doing the exact same test as you. unfortunately I do not have an elaborate set up so this video is taken from the GoPro itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWz2R_CSxt4

Thanks again for your help.

I took a 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm cord, I connected it from the out put of my laptop to the 3.5mm GoPro mic adapter then to my camera. I set the camera to LINE IN an...