Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Hero 6 Black Green Static bar at bottom of screen on videos. Also, not connecting to Quik.

[ New ]

I've had a green static bar on the bottom of my video screen during playback on phone through app and through Quik since day 1.

Now my camera isn't even connecting to Quik.  Have read through all of the recommendations and done them all. Computer even says Hero 6 Black connected and ready for use through Windows 10 when connected.

greenbar3.PNG
GoPro

Re: Hero 6 Black Green Static bar at bottom of screen on videos. Also, not connecting to Quik.

[ New ]

Hello @jamiee1221,

Thank you for the feedback. Is the green line observed on all the videos that you have, and on both phone and computer applications? Do you have the latest version of the Quik for desktop app installed? It is odd that your camera is not being detected. See if inserting the SD card directly to the computer through an SD card adapter will recognize your GoPro files and allow you to access and view them. Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks, 
Marius