Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Hero 6 Black Front Display Funktioniert nur beim ersten Start

[ New ]

Hallo,

ich starte die Hero 6 Black wie neu ausgepackt und alles geht, Front Display und das Toutch Display alles ohne probleme.

Funktioniert auch immer wieder nach Akku entnahme.

SD Card wurde bereits Formatiert (Mehrfach)

Wenn ich also die Hero 6 Black nach der einrichtung oder der ersten nutzung ausschalte und direkt oder auch nach ein paar minuten wieder Starte sind alle funtkionen gegeben außer dem kleinen Front Display, das bleibt einfach aus.

Ich hoffe der Fehler liegt bei mir :/

Mfg

GoPro

Re: Hero 6 Black Front Display Funktioniert nur beim ersten Start

[ New ]

@jazzzer, just to verify, is the camera a brand new purchase and the issue happened out-of-the-box? Where did you purchase it from?

Reinstalling the firmware update of the camera can also help correct any errors with the current software installation. Using an SD card adapter, connect your microSD card to your computer and follow the Manual Update instructions specified in this article: https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/How-to-Update-GoPro-Cameras/ta-p/394229 

Additionally, performing a factory reset in the camera may help. 

Let us know how it goes. 

Tourist

[ New ]
Hi,

I buy the camera on eBay from. A gopro certified reseller with 1 year Garantie.
For a week.

I already do.
Factory reset 2 times, use 2 different SD cards with formating on pc and camera software.
Firmware is fresh installed on 2.1 with app
Tourist

[ New ]

Hi again,

i install the firmware again manuel, i see step 1/2 the front LCD works and show 1/2 than the cam is restarting for step 2/2 and the front display dont work , it will restart again , and normal the cam shows update done , but front lcd still dont work.

i put the akku out of the camwait 5 seconds put the akku b ack and my front lcd will work fine, i can change settings with Mode/Record combination .

after restart front lcd dont work again.

Tourist

[ New ]

Again,

i Downgroad the Cam to 1.6 , Cam shows me the full downgroad in the front display step 1/2 and 2/2 with done picture.

but again after restarting  front display dont work , i do than the factory reset, lcd still not working. i update the cam now again to 2.1 , i am sure thats have no affekts.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @jazzzer

Let our Support Team check on this further. 

You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

As this is a new purchase, you may also refer to the same store/seller for a faster turnaround.

Thanks!

Ej