Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Adventurer

Re: Hero 6 Audio Input N/A After 02.01 Patch

You down graded and it did not work?      then possible you think your promic is the issue?

Tourist

İ tried 2 different offical mic adaptor and 5 different mic but still same problem
Adventurer

Adventurer

If you can not do that  and you updated, you will then have to deal directly on the phone with gopro and send in your products  it is a hardware issue if software refuses to  do its job.  

Adventurer

You did say it worked  before,  and after firmware it no longer worked, and reloading firmware  refuses to make it work.  Then the only other thing I can say is a pin either on the  promic, which you said you tried two, then the camera because both failed to work?  And that may have been damaged after the firmware upload,. I am not saying it is the damage , it could be possible.  I like said Use your warranty if this is your last resort, Gopro wil lnot tell you the issue when its returned, they will simply replace and move on.   Gopro is out to sell, they are not like a Major company that  will  repair and return.  You get to keep the old bat and they offer in exchange  everything new.   

I hope to hear a positive outcome.

FISH   

Tourist

I have exactly the same issue! audio N/A when official 3.5 adaptor is connected... can’t solve it. Any update anyone?
Tourist

I dont find any solition yet but i contact with go pro service and they chance my gopro with new one
GoPro

Hi @fastgorge80168

Please check the special note listed on this article: 

https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/HERO5-Black-External-Microphone-Information

If it's not because of this, please contact our Support Team for assistance.

You may reach them by phone or chat.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej