Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Hero 5 won'tpreview the time lapse photos by playing it automatically like Hero 4? Will the 7?

The Hero 4 lets me playback my time lapse photos by choosing an arrow and it goes through all the photos in that set taken automatically. The Hero 5 doesn't seem to let me do that but I have to hit a button each time to go to the next photo and which is a pain because the screen isn't always responsive and sometimes there are a lot of photos to go through manually. Am I missing a setting to allow the auto playback of all on the Hero 5? Did the function return on the Hero 6 or Hero 7?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Hero 5 won'tpreview the time lapse photos by playing it automatically like Hero 4? Will the 7?

Hi @porknock

The auto playback for time lapse photos should be back on the HERO7 Black.

Thanks!
Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Hero 5 won'tpreview the time lapse photos by playing it automatically like Hero 4? Will the 7?

Hi @porknock

The auto playback for time lapse photos should be back on the HERO7 Black.

Thanks!
Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

@aragon1006, Thanks, I 'm glad to hear that. You can confirm that for sure? I'm looking forward to the Hero 7 Black if so. My Hero 5 front screen doesn't display but from what I've read on other posts, that's a direct Support contact issue. If you can get a confirmation about the Hero 7 Black time lapse auto playback of the individual photos, I'd appreciate that. Thank you!