05-13-2017 10:45 AM
Here's my story:
Today was my second Karma Drone flying after buying this set (Karma, Grip, Hero 5). Here's all steps today:
1. Turned on Controller, Controller shows me available updates for Drone, Stabilezer, Camera and Controller.
2. Sucessfully updated all of them
3. Sucessfully flying over my country house with video recording (I saw live video from Hero 5 on the screen of Controller)
4. Sucessfully landed Karma and turn it off
5. I disconnected Hero 5 from the stabilizer (wanted to see what I've recorded on my iPhone) but I can't turn on Hero 5 (pushing buttons without any effects, lights not working too, no any sign of life)
P.S.: When I pulled out the Micro SD from Hero 5 and inserted it in card reader all videos from last flight were on the card and played properly.
Any suggestions how to fix it and back my Hero 5 to life?
Solved! Go to Solution.