02-15-2017 05:23 AM
Hi my go pro started malfunctioning after attempting to update the software.
I originally noticed touch screen was laggy and wifi was not working and tried the following before this post:
- plugged into quick app, files saved and deleted from card
- attempted to run update via Quik app which failed
- saved files and reformatted SD card via 1st time via GoPro and 2nd time via windows10 quick format in exFat format
- Did a manual update via SD card which was successful but then GoPro started to repeatedly beep 3 times, flash 3 times and screen would turned on and off.
- Mode and top button were not responding so I took the battery and SD card out
- Reformatted in full the SD card via windows 10 and in exFAT
- Put battery back in but beeping, flashing and screen turning on and off just starts again.
SD card I am using is SanDish Extrene MicroSDXC UHS-1 64gb
Please help.. do i need to return my gopro? I only purchased it recently and have barely used it
02-15-2017 11:18 AM
I feel that issues like this are best resolved with the help of a Support rep, as there are a lot of factors they will want to examine to determine where the issue is occurring.
You can reach out by using the "Contact Sales and Support" link on the main Support page, or by calling us at (855) 635-3578 if you're in the US.
I hope this helps.
02-16-2017 02:43 AM
Im actually in Australia but I called up the support number today and they have recommended that i get the either or both the SD card and camera replaced. Will be doing that tomorrow at my local retailer!