Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Hero 5 black or Hero 7 silver???

[ New ]

Hello, I don't know if I should by the hero 5 black or the hero 7 silver (price almost the same right now...). Which one is better? Does de hero 7 silver already has accesories for it like the Dome? Thanks!!

Hola, estoy dudando entre comprar la Hero 5 Black o la Hero 7 Silver (precio muy parecido en estos momentos). 

No sé si la calidad de la hero 7 es mayor...AYUDA! También me gustaría saber si vienen con la 'carcasa'  para poder ponerlas en los enganches de la tabla de surf, casco, arnés cuerpo....etc o si se ha de comprar aparte. 

Gracias un saludo!

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Hero 5 black or Hero 7 silver???

[ New ]

Hi @marcelaz6

If you have an old camera, you may take advantage of our Trade Up program for the HERO7 Silver.

See details here: https://shop.gopro.com/tradeup

HERO5 Black is no longer available directly on gopro.com

You may check other stores or channels if they still have it available.

Thanks!

Ej 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @marcelaz6

If you have an old camera, you may take advantage of our Trade Up program for the HERO7 Silver.

See details here: https://shop.gopro.com/tradeup

HERO5 Black is no longer available directly on gopro.com

You may check other stores or channels if they still have it available.

Thanks!

Ej 

Sightseer

[ New ]

Hello,

I would like to know, if someone now if the video stabilsation of the Hero 7 silver is better than the stabilisation of the Hero 5 black?

thanks you.

Adventurer

[ New ]

both th same camera just in a different shell goPro cut corners as they said they were going to do to make these cameras they wanted to save $$$$$$$