Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Hero 5 black got water leak

Hi good day! I have some issues in my go pro hero5 black because it has a water leak. I brought it here in the Philippines last june 2018. I tried underwater shots many times and i love the quality of the product. But last December 2018 when i tried to shot my nephew underwater in kiddie pool i notice theres a water in the front screen. I turned it off without removing the case and dried it with cloth. I tried to turned it on but it doesn't blink or on. I removed the bat and sd card and I tried to soaked it in rice for 2days but it still it doesn't work. Pls help me with this issue because i really appreciate the quality of the product. I hope for your kind consideration. God bless!

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Hero 5 black got water leak

Hi @snowywave05152,

Receipt will serve as your warranty if you lost it I'm not sure if it will still be replaced. 

Please try to contact our team so that they can provide alternative solution or process. 

Serial number can be found on the battery compartment. 

It's also on the box. 

Regards,

-Jay 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Hi @snowywave05152,

Please contact our customer support team via phone or chat. 

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

They can assist you with that. 

They might ask for proof of purchase and serial number. 

Regards,

-Jay

Tourist

What should i do if i loss my official receipt  how can i find the serial number of my go pro? Thank you so much

GoPro

Hi @snowywave05152,

Receipt will serve as your warranty if you lost it I'm not sure if it will still be replaced. 

Please try to contact our team so that they can provide alternative solution or process. 

Serial number can be found on the battery compartment. 

It's also on the box. 

Regards,

-Jay