Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Hero 5 Black LCD screen blank

No way to fix it, i got a new camera.. I think its a production fault
Highlighted
Anonymous

I followed the above steps and I still have a blank screen. Help. :(

Highlighted
Anonymous

Highlighted
Anonymous

Same problem here just bought it a week ago:(
Highlighted
Anonymous

Did the update work. I have the same problem I just got mines Monday and today after I put my sd card the screen is not turning on. Wtf I'm really angry. I did the update and everything and still have the issue.
Highlighted
Tourist

We are discussing in this "discussion only forum" on why GoPro has become JUNK. If you are not going to offer any support, leave this forum alone. People (SEVERAL) have been have many issues and it has becoming increasingly frustrating for those of us needing support and getting NOTHING helpful from GoPro. Who are you to tell anyone what they can or cannot discuss in this forum. Get a life, we are here for insight and help.

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

There are 10+ pages of this topic alone. GoPro should really do a recall.

GoPro, this is not alright, you should not be allowed to screw so many people over and not offer any REAL help, infact you have made my camera worse. Your company and creators should be ashamed for how poorly you have taken care of all of these issues.

Highlighted
Nomad

***juleskat92, is it safe to say that after about 10 or so months of being on the market that the Hero 5 Black still has blank screen and supposed micoSD card problems?  Even on new purchases which should by now be some new batch with no issues whatsoever?