Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Hero 4 silver freezes when playback videos on tv

I am having the same issue!!! I got my gp for Xmas. This is my 1st time using it!!! Not happy at all!!!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Try rolling the firmware back to 2.0.
Google it, you'll figure out how to do it.
So far, that has worked for me.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Hi there,

I'm currently experiencing the same issue. It would be great to have an ETA for the fix.

Thanks
Highlighted
Anonymous

I have the same problem. 1080S / 60fps (I need that for enable Low Light) New LG Smart TV 55". It freeze every time I tried play back on my TV, really pissed me off... I tried to copy the video into my USB but GoPro not allow to show the SD card on my Mac unless I use the GoPro app to import all the media - which I don't want as I am running low on space in my Mac... Now all I can do is watching my video on the Hero 4 Silver tiny LCD! Thank you GoPro for not fixing the issue for tooooo loong...
Highlighted
Anonymous

Why would you have a HDMI output on your product when you can't use it?
Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

GoPro don't care! They are aware of the problem and they are doing nothing about it, at least pretend to care. There are to many of us with the same issue.

Highlighted
Anonymous

LET'S GET THEIR ATTENTION!
Post your negative experiences on every bit of social media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc! Every time you see a "SPONSORED" post, reply with your negative experience, WARN OTHERS NOT TO BUY *at least until GoPro completely fixes this problem*.
This forum is good for us, but the everyday user doesn't see this, it's an isolated forum.
LET'S MAKE GOPRO ANSWER THE PROBLEM!
Highlighted
Anonymous

That's a good idea Steven..