Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Hero 4 and mic adapter

This is a two week old thread:

@jt38   did you get your adapter

@nimbleoasi0065  and  are you as well lookingfor the same combo cable that gopro sells?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GoPro-Combo-Cable-for-HERO3-HERO3-HERO4-ANCBL-301/163839059430?epid=2059770...

they used to sell for $40 plus, and were $20.00 now $9.00 is a steal. the upper Arrow is hte power  the lower is the mic adapter

@danielr15  you are not a gopro employee or esle you knew this. (wink)  

the Mic adapter  simply plug into the camera and the RCA are outputs,  if you want to plug just the3.5mm  into the Line of hte Mixer you can do so., or any  playable unit for sound to the camera.

hope thiswas helpful

FISH

Untitled.png

Highlighted
Tourist

FISH you legend!
I’ve been looking for a lead for weeks. I’m in London and I could only find one on Amazon in the states and with shipping it was going to be over £100!!

I’m not sure what you meant by:
the upper Arrow is hte power the lower is the mic adapter
??
I only could see one link and that’s the one I brought. I hope its an official accessory and it works!

Thanks Fishy!!
Highlighted
Tourist

Highlighted
Adventurer

the official gopro combo cable:    power, 3.5mm, and rca  jacks  that you Understand? the cable I showed is the one that allows outside power . while @danielr15  allows only the mic.

yep I got mine and no longer use it like I used to.